MIG Welder 1st & 2nd Shift
Dallas, TX 75061 US
Client Benefits once Perm Include:
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance options
- Employer-paid Teladoc
- 401K with matching
- Paid holidays
- Paid Time Off; up to 120 hours
- Night Shift Premium
_Shifts Available: _Day Shift 6: 00 AM to 4: 30 PM Mon-Thurs & Night Shift 4: 30 PM to 3: 00 AM Mon-Thurs, OT & Weekend as Needed
Stride Staffing has partnered with a leader in the control panel industry. This client specializes in design, development, and manufacturing of quality UL listed control panels for some of the most respected OEMs in the US and abroad. We are seeking MIG Welders to become an integral part of their team! The Welder will use specialized equipment to weld and assemble new metal forms. The right candidate must have 2-3 years of welding experience and know how to use power tools, grinders, and cutting tools. Candidate must be able to weld and fabricate product from mechanical drawings, diagrams and blueprints. You must also follow OSHA safety guidelines as well as have the ability to lift up to 50lbs. Welders are required to weld with precision while applying appropriate welding techniques on various metals. This job does entail repetitive work in a non-climate-controlled shop.
Job Title: Welder MIG
Pay Rate: Day Shift $19/HR. & Nigh Shift $21/HR
_Location: _Dallas, TX
Interview with client, and Must pass welding test (Weld Tests will be administered)
Skills & Requirements:
- Must be able to meet production time and quality demands.
- Must be physically able to lift up to 50 pounds, bend, twist, and stand for long periods of time.
- Must be willing and able to work 2nd shift and work overtime whenever required.
- Are able to set up workstation and manually MIG weld per job instructions
- Produce quality UT passable welds on carbon steel, stainless steel, and/or aluminum
- Have advanced knowledge of reading drawings and specifications with an understanding of geometric tolerancing and dimensions
- Take responsibility for quality assurance checks on work
- Can accurately read a tape measure
- Have experience using Overhead and jib cranes
- Pay attention to detail and take pride in your work
- Regularly adapt to a demanding, changing work environment, with competing demands
- Follow all safety procedures
- Must be a team player and willing to perform tasks that may not be in a particular job description, take initiative when appropriate, and be willing to learn
- Able to multi-task
Work Environment-NOT CLIMATE CONTROLLED
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to all weather conditions, fumes, airborne particles, moving mechanical parts, and vibrations. The noise level in some work areas may be very loud.
Benefits of working with Stride Staffing
- Weekly pay
- Medical/Dental Insurance Available
- Vacation/Holiday Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Referral Bonuses- $100 per referral
If you are interested, please come in today and complete an application!
We are looking forward to being part of your success!
You can start your profile on our website @ www.Stridestaffing.Com
**We hope to see you soon!**
POSITION AVAILABLE AT YOUR IRVING LOCATION
We accept applications
8: 30 am-11: 00 am
We are conveniently located at: 1814 W. Irving Blvd, Irving, Texas 75061