The Cycle Counter is responsible for monitoring warehouse inventory and performing cycle counting duties include ensuring that all materials are properly verified to be reflective of reported inventory. Duties also include activities to maintain inventory accuracy through proper processing of material receipts, transfers, and issues.
- Cycle count materials on a daily basis or as scheduled.
- Review on-hand inventory, current activity, and past activity.
- Ensure materials are in proper locations.
- Open cartons, bundles, and other containers to count items
- Report discrepancies of over/under amounts and any damaged products to supervision - publish weekly and quarterly inventory metrics
- Assist in receiving and put away process
- Assist in transfers to and from shipping and receiving area.
- Breakdown boxes and pallets as necessary.
- Ensure all safety rules are strictly observed.
- Maintain neat, clean and orderly warehouse appearance.
- Operate a forklift, pallet jack and other warehouse equipment.
- One to two years of warehouse related experience in shipping and receiving.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent work ethic
- Basic computer knowledge
- Ability to organize and prioritize
- Regularly required to sit, stand, bend, reach, climb and move about the facility
- Required to occasionally lift up to 50lbs.
- Ability to work overtime
Complete our Application at www.Stridestaffing.Com and then come visit our office. We would welcome the opportunity to share ALL of our open positions with you at Stride Staffing.
2601 Gus Thomasson Road Suite 250
Mesquite, TX 75150
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 /hour
- warehouse: 2 years (Preferred)