Shipping & Receiving Coordinator and Warehouseman
Available Shift: Monday - Friday: 8: 00am - 5: 00pm
*Flexibility with schedule is a Must*
Pay Rate:$12/HR- $14/HR DOE
- Cut and skive materials such as tires, shoe soles, basketballs, footballs.
- Will be using exacto knives and machinery to cut items.
- General warehouse; assist in keeping warehouse clean and in order.
- Assist Warehouse Supervisor in receiving and delivering packages; counting and sorting cards.
- General maintenance/repairs as needed.
- Moving furniture; hanging pictures; changing light bulbs.
- Light repairs (plumbing), mop up as needed, etc.
Shipping & Receiving Coordinator:
- Perform physical and clerical tasks in connection with receiving deliveries and some outgoing shipments
o Receive, log and distribute incoming shipments
o Scan and log packages into computer
- Prepare outgoing pallets and crates for shipping
o Determine best packaging options and method of shipment
o Contact appropriate transporter for pick-up of shipment
- Maintain inventory of shipping materials and other supplies
- Light maintenance and custodial duties as needed (change light bulbs, pick up trash in parking lot; clean up spills, etc.)
- Lift and move heavy items/packages are required.
-Well organized and takes initiative.
- Basic knowledge of scanner and computer.
- Operate hand truck and/or pallet jack as needed.
- Able to lift items between 25 and 70 lbs.
- Knowledge of common repairs.
Benefits for working with Stride Staffing: * Paid Weekly * Direct Deposit * Referral Bonuses * Health Benefits
2225 Randol Mill Rd. Suite #100
Arlington, TX 76011
8: 00am - 10: 45am
Please bring proof of identity and eligibility to work in the US.